When you think about Russian mafia you imagine Kalashnikovs, drugs and hookers. But there is another side that does not come straight to mind although it is probably as dark and as dangerous: Russian cybercrime. Over the last years, Russian hackers have become experts when it comes to stealing credit card data and reselling them to either skilled or wannabe fraudsters.
- What you will learn in the White Paper:
- Which economical and structural factors drive the growth of Russian cybercrime?
- What makes the Russian stolen data market so resilient and unique?
- What is the typical profile of a Russian cybercriminal?
- What will be the future trends on this black market?